It is with great pleasure that I take this opportunity to welcome you to Smithfield High School. Whether you are joining us for the first time or you have been a part of the SHS family for years, we are excited to start this new year with you. Smithfield High School will continue its commitment to academic excellence and place a renewed focus on “Packer Pride."
Dates to look out for:
- Student schedules will be mailed on August 27th, 2021 and can be viewed electronically through PowerSchool on this date.
- Back to School Night for all students is August 31st from 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Freshman Orientation is August 31st from 12:00 noon - 3:00 PM
- Parking pass sign-up will be available
- August 16th Parking Request Google Form will be sent to Seniors’ student email
- August 18th Parking Request Google Form will be sent to Juniors’ student email
- August 20th Parking Request Google Form will be sent to Sophomores' student email
- This form must be filled out completely to include the student’s Driver's License and Car Registration uploaded to the form. This form is “Time Stamped,” and you will receive your parking spot in the order you submit your form. The cost for parking is $100 for the year and $50 per Semester. You will pay for your parking spot when you pick up your laptop. Your laptop must be picked up before you receive your assigned parking spot and parking sticker for your car.
- Computer pick-up and parking pass pick-up dates:
- August 23rd 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM for Virtual Students Only
- Senior - Laptop and Parking Passes - August 26th from 8:00AM - 11:30AM
- Junior - Laptop and Parking Passes - August 30th from 8:00AM - 11:30AM
- Sophomore - Laptop and Parking Passes - September 1st from 8:00AM - 11:30AM
- Freshman - Laptop August 31st during Freshman Orientation 12:00PM - 3:00PM
SHS Booster Clubs provide the students and staff with many supports throughout the year. These groups of dedicated parents and teachers need your help. If you are wondering how you can support our school, please consider joining one of our Booster Clubs.
Athletic Boosters: Janette Jeffrey, SABC President, firstname.lastname@example.org
Band Boosters: SHSBB President, Sarah Myers, email@example.com
JROTC Boosters: Ryan Lewton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Choral Boosters: Crystal Brooks, email@example.com
At Smithfield High School, we are committed to supporting all of our students and families. As we navigate this new year together, we are honored to have the opportunity to instill both academic and life skills within your students that prepare them for college, career, and life.